How do I make a backup of my website using the "All-in-One WP migration" plugin?
To restore a copy of your website with the All-in-One WP migration plugin, you must first log in to your cPanel account.
If you have not previously exported files to your account with the All-in-One WP migration plugin, but have a copy of the site from elsewhere (or an older copy you want to use) with this plugin, you can upload it manually as described below in these instructions.
1. In the Files tab, select File Manager. Locate the files for the site you want (usually in the public_html
directory), then go to the /wp-content/ai1wm-backups
2. Click Upload and choose a copy of website‘s .wpress
extension file to the directory showed above (upload the file in .zip format and extract).
3. Log in to your Wordpress account.
4. Click Plugins in the side menu and activate the All-in-One WP migration plugin (if you don't have it, download it first).
5. Select the All-in-One WP migration section from the side menu and click Backups.
6. In the window that opens, you will see all the backups you have created with the All-in-One WP migration plugin. Select which backup you want to restore and click on the Restore icon.