Softaculous allows you to select additional files or folders and associate them with your script install. This list will be used to back up the files or folders and clone functions.
This is available only if the installation is present in the document root of your domain.
- Log in to cPanel. (https://support.getspace.eu/en/knowledgebase/article/how-to-log-onto-getspace-cpanel-platform)
2. Look for the Software
section, then click on Softaculous Apps Installer
3.Click the Installation
box located on the dashboard.
Alternatively, you can also click the All Installations
icon located in the top-right corner.
4. On the Scripts Installations
page, locate your website, then click the Edit Details
5. You will be redirected to theEdit Installations Details
page, where you can customize your install information. Scroll down and locate Select additional files/folders from the following list
6. Click the + icon
beside Select additional files/folders from the following list
to open the expand.
7. From the list, select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you want to associate with your installation.
8. Once done, scroll down and hit the Save Installation Details