Legit contact email allows you to reset your WordPress password whenever you forget it. Also, you will receive issue reports and etc.
1. Log into your WordPress control panel and navigate to the upper right corner. From the pop-up menu select “Edit Profile”.
2. Once a new window opened, scroll down to the “Contact Info” section.
Here you can alter your account info.
3. In the text box “Email” type in your preferred email address.
4. Once you click the “Update Profile” button at the bottom of the page, an email will be sent to your new address to confirm it. The new address will not become active until confirmed.
5. Go to your email account and find the newly arrived confirmation email. Do not forget to check the SPAM folder if message does not appear in Inbox.
6. Click on the provided link to change the contact email.
After completing the above actions, your WordPress account will use a new email address to send notifications from your website.