How to configure an autoresponder via cPanel?
1. If you would like to add an autoresponder, first of all, you need login to your cPanel Account.
2. In the EMAIL
section, click on the Autoresponders Icon.
3. Then click Add Autoresponder
4. You must fill in following configuration fields to set your autoresponder:
- Select a character set from the Character Set menu (default is utf-8).
- Enter the interval, in hours, for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
For example, if a 24-hour interval is selected, automatic e-mail responder will respond only once to same email recipient, no matter how many messages they send, once every 24 hours. If you would like system to send an autoresponse for every email, you need to set the interval to 0.
- In the Email text box, enter the email address for which to respond.
- In the From text box, enter the username to appear in the response.
- In the Subject text box, enter the subject to appear in the response.
- If the response message includes HTML tags, select the HTML checkbox.
- In the Body text box, enter the text of the response.
5. After all required fields are filled, click „Create“ to finish configuration of autoresponder.