How to generate your DKIM key?
If you want to generate a DKIM key, at first you need to log into your cPanel account
1. In Email section click on "Email Deliverability".
2. DKIM records are tied to a domain, your each domain email will need its own record. So from list choose domain, whose DKIM you want to configure, and click on "Manage" button.
3. Press the "Generate Local DKIM Key" button to activate DKIM for the account.
4. Once you enable DKIM, you’ll see a field that shows your current raw DKIM record. This is the public key you need to add to your DNS records. It should look something like this:
5. Copy this record and paste it into your DNS zone.