In order to uninstall your WordPress installation, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the cPanel control panel and navigate to „Softaculous Apps Installer“ section. Select „WordPress“ from the Scripts list.
2. In the „Current Installations“ list find a WordPress installation you wish to remove and click on the red cross
3. Next you can select which part of your website should be deleted. For complete delete leave all boxes checked.
4. Once done, press “Remove Installation
” button at the bottom of the page.
5. You will be prompted to confirm, that you are sure you want to remove selected installation. Keep in mind these actions are irreversible, but you can create a backup beforehand or use Getspace provided backups. Click “OK”.
In the end, you will see a message about successful WordPress removal.