1. Log in to your cPanel control panel.
2. In the FILES section, select the JetBackup tool.
In the window that opens, you will see the available recovery methods: Full Backup, File Backup and Database Backups. In the Queue area, you will see a list and status of the actions being performed.
3. Click File Backups to restore the files.
The backup dates for available backups are listed below.
4. Select the required date and click File Manager.
In the File Manager that opens, you can browse through all the files stored in that backup and select exactly the folders or individual documents you need.
5. After ticking the desired items, click Restore Selected to start playback.
6. When you receive a warning about data loss after restoring old files, tick the box to understand the responsibility.
Recovery will overwrite all selected folders and documents, and return file versions of the selected date.
7. Click Add to Restore Queue
to add the restore to the queue.
The queue time depends on the size of the items being restored. Wait for the recovery process to complete and you can continue working.
Each customer has one free backup restore per month.
If more backups are required this service will be charged additionally. In this case, fill a request trough your clients' zone or contact us by email: email@example.com