How to update DNS Nameservers at Dreamhost?
After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered on Dreamhost.com
, you should follow this tutorial to update the Nameservers of your Domain to our Nameservers.
1. First of all, go to Dreamhost.com
and once you’re there, look for the Log In
button at the top of the screen, and select the Web Hosting CP
option from the drop-down menu.
2. Then log into your Dreamhost account.
3. One of the main pages you will be accessing for the management of your domains hosting is Manage Domains
and under the domain name you wish to edit, click the DNS
4. Erase the nameservers listed in each box and replace them with the nameservers, which have been received with a welcome email letter from us.
Not all hosts require three or four nameservers.
5. Click the Set these nameservers!
button to save your changes.